pgsql: Remove useless symbol from Makefile.global.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Remove useless symbol from Makefile.global.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Remove useless symbol from Makefile.global.

I added HAVE_IPV6 to Makefile.global way back in commit 7703e55c3
so that we could transmit its value to the shell-script version of
initdb.  Since initdb was rewritten in C, it's been finding that
out from pg_config.h instead, so this is useless.  Keeping it here
just wastes configure and make cycles, plus it's a potential
two-sources-of-truth problem.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/8f623bedfb4fee5a125b25720e5451379cf26ff9

Modified Files
configure              | 4 ----
configure.in           | 5 +----
src/Makefile.global.in | 3 ---
3 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 11 deletions(-)

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: pgsql: Remove some remaining traces of dsm_resize().
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Rename rbtree.c functions to use "rbt" prefix not "rb" prefix.