pgsql: Cleanup minor pg_dump memory leaks

От Stephen Frost
Тема pgsql: Cleanup minor pg_dump memory leaks
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Cleanup minor pg_dump memory leaks

In dumputils, we may have successfully parsed the acls when we discover
that we can't parse the reverse ACLs and then return- check and free
aclitems if that happens.

In dumpTableSchema, move ftoptions and srvname under the relkind !=
RELKIND_VIEW branch (since they're only used there) and then check if
they've been allocated and, if so, free them at the end of that block.

Pointed out by Pavel Raiskup, though I didn't use those patches.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/2183976.vkCJMhdhmF@nb.usersys.redhat.com

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/369d494a4f5c1494a46adcf5c56f5462a83ef20d

Modified Files
src/bin/pg_dump/dumputils.c |  2 ++
src/bin/pg_dump/pg_dump.c   | 14 ++++++++------

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: pgsql: Cleanup comments in xlog compression
От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: pgsql: Improve planner stats documentation