pgsql: Second thoughts on TOAST decompression.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Second thoughts on TOAST decompression.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Second thoughts on TOAST decompression.

On detecting a corrupted match tag, pglz_decompress() should just
summarily return -1.  Breaking out of the loop, as I did in dfc797730,
doesn't quite guarantee that will happen.  Also, we can use
unlikely() on that check, just in case it helps.

Backpatch to v13, like the previous patch.

Branch
------
REL_13_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/7957e75c588c0b17210d4379afb50ea2673b0d20

Modified Files
src/common/pg_lzcompress.c | 17 +++++++++--------

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: pgsql: Use PG_GETARG_TRANSACTIONID where appropriate
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Rethink the generation rule for fmgroids.h macros.