pgsql: Add pg_strong_random_init function to initialize random number g

От Magnus Hagander
Тема pgsql: Add pg_strong_random_init function to initialize random number g
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Add pg_strong_random_init function to initialize random number generator

Currently only OpenSSL requires this initialization, but in the future
other SSL implementations are likely to need it as well. Abstracting
this functionality out into a separate function makes this cleaner and
more clear, and also removes the dependency on OpenSSL headers from
fork_process.c.

OpenSSL is special in that we need to initialize this random number
generator even if we're not going to use it directly, until we drop
support for everything prior to OpenSSL 1.1.1. (And of course also if we
actually use it). All other implementations are left empty at this time,
but more are expected to be added in the future.

Author: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se>, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>
Reviewed-By: Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>
Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/F6291C3C-747C-4C93-BCE0-28BB420B1FF5@yesql.se

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/5ee180a3947060b98284a935f26f92c71d698f7c

Modified Files
src/backend/postmaster/fork_process.c | 13 ++--------
src/include/port.h                    |  1 +
src/port/pg_strong_random.c           | 46 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: pgsql: Use strlcpy instead of memcpy for copying the slot name in pgsta
От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: pgsql: pg_prewarm: make autoprewarm leader use standard SIGHUP and SIGT