pgsql: Doc: undo mistaken adjustment to LOCK TABLE docs in back branche

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Doc: undo mistaken adjustment to LOCK TABLE docs in back branche
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Doc: undo mistaken adjustment to LOCK TABLE docs in back branches.

Commits 59ab4ac32 et al mistakenly copied-and-pasted some text about
how LOCK on a view recurses to referenced tables into pre-v11 branches,
which in fact don't do that.  Undo that, and instead state clearly
that they don't.  (I also chose to add a note that this behavior
changed in v11.  We usually don't back-patch such statements, but
since it's easy to add the warning now, might as well.)

Noted while considering followup fixes for bug #16703.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/16703-e348f58aab3cf6cc@postgresql.org

Branch
------
REL_10_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/33862cb9c13a9d5c53e887bea4909415e73be634

Modified Files
doc/src/sgml/ref/lock.sgml | 9 +++++++--

От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: pgsql: pg_prewarm: make autoprewarm leader use standard SIGHUP and SIGT
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Revert "Accept relations of any kind in LOCK TABLE".