pgsql: Revert "pg_dump: Lock all relations, not just plain tables".

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Revert "pg_dump: Lock all relations, not just plain tables".
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Revert "pg_dump: Lock all relations, not just plain tables".

Revert 403a3d91c, as well as the followup fix 7f4235032, in all
branches.  We need to think a bit harder about what the behavior
of LOCK TABLE on views should be, and there's no time for that
before next week's releases.  We'll take another crack at this
later.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/16703-e348f58aab3cf6cc@postgresql.org

Branch
------
REL_13_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/fa3840c8800f290b8352c5c81714a4439d2e1f46

Modified Files
src/bin/pg_dump/pg_backup.h    |  2 --
src/bin/pg_dump/pg_backup_db.h |  2 --
src/bin/pg_dump/pg_dump.c      | 17 +++++------

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Doc: undo mistaken adjustment to LOCK TABLE docs in back branche
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: First-draft release notes for 13.1.