pgsql: Extend the geometric regression test cases a little.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Extend the geometric regression test cases a little.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Extend the geometric regression test cases a little.

Add another edge-case value to "point_tbl", and add a test for
the line(point, point) function.

Some of the behaviors exposed here are wrong, but the idea of
committing this separately is to memorialize what we were getting,
and to allow easier inspection of the behavior changes caused by
upcoming patches.

Kyotaro Horiguchi (line() test added by me)

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/CAGf+fX70rWFOk5cd00uMfa__0yP+vtQg5ck7c2Onb-Yczp0URA@mail.gmail.com

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/a45272b25d6fc8f96793623545fc1f836ac39d94

Modified Files
src/test/regress/expected/create_index.out |  22 +-
src/test/regress/expected/geometry.out     | 370 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
src/test/regress/expected/point.out        | 138 +++++++----
src/test/regress/sql/geometry.sql          |   4 +
src/test/regress/sql/point.sql             |   2 +

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: pgsql: Remove INSERT privilege check at table creation of CTAS and matv
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Allow a multi-row INSERT to specify DEFAULTs for a generated col