pgsql: Move StartupCLOG() calls to just after we initialize ShmemVariab

От Robert Haas
Тема pgsql: Move StartupCLOG() calls to just after we initialize ShmemVariab
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Move StartupCLOG() calls to just after we initialize ShmemVariableCache.

Previously, the hot_standby=off code path did this at end of recovery,
while the hot_standby=on code path did it at the beginning of recovery.
It's better to do this in only one place because (a) it's simpler,
(b) StartupCLOG() is trivial so trying to postpone the work isn't
useful, and (c) this will make it possible to simplify some other
logic.

Patch by me, reviewed by Heikki Linnakangas.

Discussion: http://postgr.es/m/CA+TgmoZYig9+AQodhF5sRXuKkJ=RgFDugLr3XX_dz_F-p=TwTg@mail.gmail.com

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/1f113abdf87cd085dee3927960bb4f70442b7250

Modified Files
src/backend/access/transam/xlog.c | 17 ++++++++++-------

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Refactor code in tablecmds.c to check and process tablespace mov
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Doc: improve documentation for UNNEST().