pgsql: ci: Only use one artifact instruction for logs.

От Andres Freund
Тема pgsql: ci: Only use one artifact instruction for logs.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
ci: Only use one artifact instruction for logs.

Having the different types of logs in artifacts instruction makes it quicker
to navigate between them. Either that didn't use to be possible, or I just did
it wrong. I saw that / how it works in a patch by Justin Pryzby.

Also remove a few unnecessary uses of **, suggested by Justin Pryzby.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/20220203195718.smqo5xg4ygp5qktq@alap3.anarazel.de

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/16eb8231d1b53d7eade7530cc5cd58c8409a3993

Modified Files
.cirrus.yml | 14 +++++---------

От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add decoding of sequences to test_decoding
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: pgsql: ci: fix copy-paste mistake in 16eb8231d1b.