pgsql: Add more logging to new 028_pitr_timelines.pl test.

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема pgsql: Add more logging to new 028_pitr_timelines.pl test.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Add more logging to new 028_pitr_timelines.pl test.

The test has failed a couple of times on buildfarm member 'hoverfly'. It
gets stuck waiting for the standby to archive 000000020000000000000003
WAL segment. I don't understand why, but with DEBUG1, we will get messages
in the log whenever a segment is archived, which hopefully will give a
clue the next time it happens.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/3279cef0727a0fd285f3f1f459a7094acff9f629

Modified Files
src/test/recovery/t/028_pitr_timelines.pl | 2 ++
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: pgsql: Remove IS_AF_UNIX macro
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix XML namespace declarations