pgsql: plpython: Reject Python 2 during build configuration.

От Andres Freund
Тема pgsql: plpython: Reject Python 2 during build configuration.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
plpython: Reject Python 2 during build configuration.

Python 2.7 went EOL 2020-01-01 and the support for Python 2 requires a fair
bit of infrastructure. Therefore we are removing Python 2 support in plpython.

This patch just rejects Python 2 during configure / mkvcbuild.pl. Future
commits will remove the code and infrastructure for Python 2 support and
adjust more of the documentation. This way we can see the buildfarm state
after the removal sooner and we can be sure that failures are due to
desupporting Python 2, rather than caused by infrastructure cleanup.

Reviewed-By: Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org>
Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/20211031184548.g4sxfe47n2kyi55r@alap3.anarazel.de

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/19252e8ec938bf07897c1519f367d0467a39242c

Modified Files
config/python.m4                  |  9 ++++++---
configure                         |  6 +++---
doc/src/sgml/install-windows.sgml |  2 +-
doc/src/sgml/installation.sgml    | 18 +++++-------------
src/tools/msvc/Mkvcbuild.pm       |  4 ++++

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: pgsql: Increase hash_mem_multiplier default to 2.0.
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: pgsql: Disable perl2host() processing in TAP tests