pgsql: Check maximum number of columns in function RTEs, too.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Check maximum number of columns in function RTEs, too.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Check maximum number of columns in function RTEs, too.

I thought commit fd96d14d9 had plugged all the holes of this sort,
but no, function RTEs could produce oversize tuples too, either
via long coldeflists or just from multiple functions in one RTE.
(I'm pretty sure the other variants of base RTEs aren't a problem,
because they ultimately refer to either a table or a sub-SELECT,
whose widths are enforced elsewhere.  But we explicitly allow join
RTEs to be overwidth, as long as you don't try to form their
tuple result.)

Per further discussion of bug #17561.  As before, patch all branches.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/17561-80350151b9ad2ad4@postgresql.org

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/83f1793d6096deb419e16cc38201484a6f6e9f48

Modified Files
src/backend/parser/parse_relation.c | 35 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix error reporting after ioctl() call with pg_upgrade --clone
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: pgsql: Have ExecFindPartition cache the last found partition