pgsql: Remove redundant spaces in _outA_Expr() output

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема pgsql: Remove redundant spaces in _outA_Expr() output
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Remove redundant spaces in _outA_Expr() output

Since WRITE_NODE_FIELD() output always starts with a space, we don't
need to go out of our way to print another space right before it.

This change is only for visual appearance; the tokenizer on the
reading side would read it the same way (but there is no read support
for A_Expr at this time anyway).

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/1c5818b9c68e5c2ac8f19d372f24cce409de1a26

Modified Files
src/backend/nodes/outfuncs.c | 29 +++++++++++++----------------

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: pgsql: Improve tab completion of ALTER TYPE in psql
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Add missing bad-PGconn guards in libpq entry points.