pgsql: Rethink nullingrel marking rules in build_joinrel_tlist().

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Rethink nullingrel marking rules in build_joinrel_tlist().
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Rethink nullingrel marking rules in build_joinrel_tlist().

The logic for when to add the current outer join's own relid
to the nullingrels sets of output Vars and PHVs was overly
complicated and underly correct.  Not sure why I didn't think
of this before, but since what we want is marking per the
syntactic structure, we can just consult our records about
the syntactic structure, ie syn_righthand/syn_lefthand.

Also, tighten the rule about when to add the commute_above_r
bits, in hopes of eliminating some squishy reasoning.  I do not
know of a reason to think that that's broken as-is, but this way
seems better.

Per bug #17781 from Robins Tharakan.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/17781-c0405c8b3cd5e072@postgresql.org

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/fee7b77b9000f35e445de9954a8cbf241f181e60

Modified Files
src/backend/optimizer/util/relnode.c | 43 +++++++++++++++++++----------------
src/test/regress/expected/join.out   | 44 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
src/test/regress/sql/join.sql        | 28 +++++++++++++++++++++++

От: noreply@postgresql.org
Сообщение: pgsql: Tag refs/tags/REL_11_19 was created
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix the logical replication timeout during large DDLs.