pgsql: Fix handling of multi-column BRIN indexes

От Tomas Vondra
Тема pgsql: Fix handling of multi-column BRIN indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix handling of multi-column BRIN indexes

When evaluating clauses on multiple scan keys of a multi-column BRIN
index, we can stop processing as soon as we find a scan key eliminating
the range, and the range should not be added to tbe bitmap.

That's how it worked before 14, but since a681e3c107a the code treated
the range as matching if it matched at least the last scan key.

Backpatch to 14, where this code was introduced.

Backpatch-through: 14
Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/ebc18613-125e-60df-7520-fcbe0f9274fc%40enterprisedb.com

Branch
------
REL_15_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/305d89ad93ff6eb3eecae485bbfb2531a349906f

Modified Files
src/backend/access/brin/brin.c | 7 +++++++
1 file changed, 7 insertions(+)

От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix handling of multi-column BRIN indexes
От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix handling of multi-column BRIN indexes