pgsql: Remove obsolete coding for early macOS.

От Thomas Munro
Тема pgsql: Remove obsolete coding for early macOS.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Remove obsolete coding for early macOS.

Commits 04cad8f7 and 0c088568 supported old macOS systems that didn't
define O_CLOEXEC or O_DSYNC yet, but those arrived in macOS releases
10.7 and 10.6 (respectively), which themselves reached EOL around a
decade ago.  We've already made use of other POSIX features that early
macOS vintages can't compile (for example commits 623cc673, d2e15083).

A later commit will use O_CLOEXEC on POSIX systems so it would be
strange to pretend here that it's optional, and we might as well give
O_DSYNC the same treatment since the reference is also guarded by a test
for a macOS-specific macro, and we know that current Macs have it.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/CA%2BhUKGKb6FsAdQWcRL35KJsftv%2B9zXqQbzwkfRf1i0J2e57%2BhQ%40mail.gmail.com

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/a1f45f69bbfc4b44c8adb708e4a4f6db65a67a64

Modified Files
src/backend/storage/file/fd.c | 11 ++---------

От: John Naylor
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add assert checking to pg_leftmost_one_pos32() and friends
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix erroneous Valgrind markings in AllocSetRealloc.