pgsql: doc: Replace list of drivers and PLs with wiki link

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема pgsql: doc: Replace list of drivers and PLs with wiki link
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
doc: Replace list of drivers and PLs with wiki link

The list of external language drivers and procedural languages was
never complete or exhaustive, and rather than attempting to manage
it the content has migrated to the wiki.  This replaces the tables
altogether with links to the wiki as we regularly get requests for
adding various projects,  which we reject without any clear policy
for why or how the content should be managed.

The threads linked to below are the most recent discussions about
this, the archives contain many more.

Backpatch to all supported branches since the list on the wiki
applies to all branches.

Author: Jonathan Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org>
Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/169165415312.635.10247434927885764880@wrigleys.postgresql.org
Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/169177958824.635.11087800083040275266@wrigleys.postgresql.org
Backpatch-through: v11

Branch
------
REL_11_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/c176d97895be92ceb1454a3b7e14bffe7b7da364

Modified Files
doc/src/sgml/external-projects.sgml | 158 ++++--------------------------------

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: pgsql: doc: Replace list of drivers and PLs with wiki link
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: pgsql: Use the buffer cache when initializing an unlogged index.