pgsql: Doc: correct minor error in back-branch release notes.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Doc: correct minor error in back-branch release notes.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Doc: correct minor error in back-branch release notes.

Commits 1b2c6b756 et al affected the core BRIN "bloom" opclasses,
not contrib/bloom.  This only corrected a bad assertion so it's not
too significant to end users, but since we documented it we should
do so accurately.

Spotted by Takatsuka Haruka.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/18353-926aa99cfe58aa78@postgresql.org

Branch
------
REL_16_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/5ad6c7218e1cef1a9098594e62df0d5e233be372

Modified Files
doc/src/sgml/release-16.sgml | 33 +++++++++++++++++++--------------

От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: pgsql: Replace relids in lateral subquery parse tree during SJE
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Doc: improve explanation of type interval, especially extract().