pgsql: meson: Restore implicit warning/debug/optimize flags for extensi

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема pgsql: meson: Restore implicit warning/debug/optimize flags for extensi
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
meson: Restore implicit warning/debug/optimize flags for extensions

Meson uses warning/debug/optimize flags such as "-Wall", "-g", and
"-O2" automatically based on "--warnlevel" and "--buildtype" options.
And we use "--warning_level=1" and "--buildtype=debugoptimized" by
default.

But we need these flags for Makefile.global (for extensions) and
pg_config, so we need to compute them manually based on the
higher-level options.

Without this change, extensions building using pgxs wouldn't get -Wall
or optimization options.

Author: Sutou Kouhei <kou@clear-code.com>
Discussion: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/20240122.141139.931086145628347157.kou%40clear-code.com

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/3482bab5e30a0cc7fba4c904ba21b4957b2876bd

Modified Files
src/include/meson.build |  4 ++--

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: pgsql: Doc: Add the new section "Logical Replication Failover".
От: Etsuro Fujita
Сообщение: pgsql: postgres_fdw: Refuse to send FETCH FIRST WITH TIES to remote ser