pgsql: Fix misc_sanity test to accept SHARED_DEPENDENCY_INITACL entries

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Fix misc_sanity test to accept SHARED_DEPENDENCY_INITACL entries
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix misc_sanity test to accept SHARED_DEPENDENCY_INITACL entries.

Oversight in 534287403.  We missed this up to now because the
core regression tests create no such entries (at least up to
this test), so the only way to see the failure is to do
"make installcheck" in an installation where some other DB
has such entries.  I happened to do that just now ...

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/01aa88f71208c2af143b044553b89df4438de33e

Modified Files
src/test/regress/expected/misc_sanity.out | 2 +-
src/test/regress/sql/misc_sanity.sql      | 2 +-

От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: pgsql: Reintroduce dead tuple counter in pg_stat_progress_vacuum.
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Clean out column-level pg_init_privs entries when dropping table