pgsql: Remove recordExtensionInitPriv[Worker]'s ownerId argument.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Remove recordExtensionInitPriv[Worker]'s ownerId argument.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Remove recordExtensionInitPriv[Worker]'s ownerId argument.

In the wake of the previous commit, we're not doing anything
with that argument.  Hence, revert the portions of 534287403
that added that argument and taught the callers to pass it.
Passing the ownerId requires additional syscache lookups in
some code paths, which'd be fine if we were doing anything
useful with the info, but it seems inadvisable if we're not.

Committed separately since there's some thought that we might
want to un-revert this in future, in case it's decided that
storing the original owner ID explicitly in pg_init_privs
is worth doing.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/CAMT0RQSVgv48G5GArUvOVhottWqZLrvC5wBzBa4HrUdXe9VRXw@mail.gmail.com

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/ba26d156636c84a9674e49dbdfe788b6291985f2

Modified Files

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: pgsql: Teach jsonpath string() to unwrap in lax mode
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix insertion of SP-GiST REDIRECT tuples during REINDEX CONCURRE