pgsql: Fix relcache invalidation when relfilelocator is updated

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема pgsql: Fix relcache invalidation when relfilelocator is updated
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix relcache invalidation when relfilelocator is updated

In commit af0e7deb4a, I removed a call to RelationCloseSmgr(), because
the dangling SMgrRelation was no longer an issue. However, we still
need the call when the relation's relfilelocator changes, so that the
new relfilelocator takes effect immediately.

Reported-by: Alexander Lakhin <exclusion@gmail.com>
Discussion: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/987b1c8c-8c91-4847-ca0e-879f421680ff%40gmail.com

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/441ef5e1badcc3695de4a865cffb30f0e5057893

Modified Files
src/backend/utils/cache/relcache.c | 3 +++
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+)

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: pgsql: doc PG 17 relnotes: add link to enable_group_by_reordering GUC
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: pgsql: doc PG 17 relnotes: wording improvements, add links, merge item