Website accessibility

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Website accessibility
Дата
Список pgsql-www
I took the Accessibility Insights plugin in Edge for a testdrive over a sample
of the website, and thankfully it reported very few issues.  Making sure we
have good support for screen readers is important so I had a look at fixing the
issues.

    * There are interactive elements which lacks labels: the search buttons and
    the theme button.  The easiest fix here is to add aria-label attributes on
    these.

    * The version toggles on the featurematrix lacks labels.  This turned out
    to be a bug in the template, there is a label but it's assembled without
    all its parts so the end result doesn't point to the checkbox.

There are a few reports against the docs as well, but I think they mainly fall
into the false positivies category.

The attached patches address the above top two things, which should make the
accessibility report green on most of the site pages.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Fixing a typo (in a policy)
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: Fixing a typo (in a policy)