Re: MSAccess: input to datasheet view to a linked view in

От Henshall, Stuart - Design & Print
Тема Re: MSAccess: input to datasheet view to a linked view in
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Try creating a table with primary key then added a select rule
hth,
- Stuart
-----Original Message-----
From: Gelinas Robert G [mailto:Robert.G.Gelinas@irs.gov]
Sent: 17 April 2003 22:26
To: 'pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org'
Subject: [ODBC] MSAccess: input to datasheet view to a linked view in postgress.. .

Does anyone know how to set the datasheet view in MSAccess to accept input?  I've linked a view with the appropriate rules and am able to insert rows into the view using a query, but when I bring up the datasheet view, it doesn't allow me to update or insert.

Any ideas around this problem?

-Robert

DISCLAIMER:The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. Thank you.

От: "Priya G"
Сообщение: configure postgres not to write to /tmp dir
От: "Wayne Armstrong"
Сообщение: How to repackage the odbc install?