Re: ODBC & Access [Try 2]

От Henshall, Stuart - Design & Print
Тема Re: ODBC & Access [Try 2]
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
If you send the table definition I will see if I can get it to work here.
- Stuart
-----Original Message-----
From: David Olbersen [mailto:DOlbersen@stbernard.com]
Sent: 25 April 2003 16:09
To: pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ODBC] ODBC & Access [Try 2]

Stuart,

Row versioning didn't make any difference.

Looking to Microsoft for help (ugh) I found this article:

Which didn't really help that much. It seems to say the problem is with Access 2.0 or 97 or some such. But I'm using Access 2000!

I may just have to give up on this one and find some other way of doing this.

David Olbersen
iGuard Engineer
11415 West Bernardo Court
San Diego, CA 92127