Re: Re: edb installation failed for pgadmin when username is Chinese under c;\user #7432

От 周志勤
Тема Re: Re: edb installation failed for pgadmin when username is Chinese under c;\user #7432
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,Thomas & all

I have reported a bug on postgreSQL on the bug in the title as you advised.

However it has been rejected by postgreSQL as they think it should be reported on pgadmin.

Do you have any coordination mechnism bewteen pgadmin and postgresql  to avoid ping-pong there ? or I have some misuderstanding there?

Thanks and best regards,
Joe

joe.zhou@dualhelios.com

Date: 2024-04-30 10:14
Subject: Re: Re: edb installation failed for pgadmin when username is Chinese under c;\user #7432
On Tue, Apr 30, 2024 at 1:40 PM 周志勤 <joe.zhou@dualhelios.com> wrote:
> What's your  suggestion on way fowrard ?  Shall I register a case towards "enterprisedb windows installer"  to Sandeep? How?

I'd start by filing a bug report here:

https://github.com/EnterpriseDB/edb-installers/issues

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: error "can only drop stats once" brings down database
От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: Re: edb installation failed for pgadmin when username is Chinese under c;\user #7432