Re: Memory ordering issue in LWLockRelease, WakeupWaiters, WALInsertSlotRelease

От MauMau
Тема Re: Memory ordering issue in LWLockRelease, WakeupWaiters, WALInsertSlotRelease
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
From: "Andres Freund" <andres@2ndquadrant.com>
> could you try if you get more readable dumps by using disassemble/m?
> That might at least print line numbers if you have debug info installed.

OK, I'll try that tomorrow.  However, the debug info is not available,
because they use PostgreSQL built by themselves, not the community RPM nor
EnterpriseDB's installer.

Regards
MauMau

От: "MauMau"
Сообщение: Re: [9.3 bug] disk space in pg_xlog increases during archive recovery
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: [9.3 bug] disk space in pg_xlog increases during archive recovery