Re: Domain conference.postgresql.org requested

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Domain conference.postgresql.org requested
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Registration would take a little effort from one of us, but surely
everyone involved is capable of wrapping paragraphs/headers in <p> </p>
or <hX> </hX> tags? It's not like you need to handle any of the styling
or layout code as you know from when you did the first few PWNs.

Regards, Dave

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Domain conference.postgresql.org requested
От: Guido Barosio
Сообщение: Re: UOL.com.br bounces