Re: Maintenance DB

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Maintenance DB
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Wow, not sure how that got missed. Will fix.

The Maintenance DB is the database that pgAdmin first connects to.
Unlike some DBMSs, all PostgreSQL connections must be made to a
database, you cannot connect and then select a database. This database
is normally 'postgres' in PostgreSQL 8.1+, prior to that, template1 was
generally used.

Regards, Dave.

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: silently fails to connect to remote server
От: "Chris Velevitch"
Сообщение: Re: silently fails to connect to remote server