Re: [pgadmin-support] Feature request - option to exclude docs

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] Feature request - option to exclude docs
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

That's a point - in which case, --disable-docs seems correct, except it
should disable everything. We aren't going to start maintaining two sets
of help indexes (damn things are pita already!).

Regards, Dave

От: Andreas Pflug
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] Feature request - option
От: Miha Radej
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] Feature request - option