Re: query tool save problem

От Dave Page
Тема Re: query tool save problem
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Yes, absolutely it should - I've corrected a couple of places where the
file write operation wasn't checked so you should see an error message
and code in future releases. If you are able to build a version from
SVN, it'd be interesting to know what error code you get.

Regards, Dave

От: "Jan Zach"
Сообщение: Re: query tool save problem
От: andrew@pillette.com
Сообщение: Re: Segmentation fault in GUI