Re: pgadmin 1.4.2 on Slackware 10.1

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgadmin 1.4.2 on Slackware 10.1
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

As it says on the download page
(http://www.pgadmin.org/download/slackware.php)

"Slackware packages built on a server periodically updated to -current
are available for download. These builds should run on most recent
versions of Slackware."

Granted the second sentence now seems a little innaccurate, but the
first would explain the need for a newer libstdc++. Installing the
up-to-date library from ftp.slackware.com should do the trick.

Regards, Dave.

От: "Keith C. Perry"
Сообщение: pgadmin 1.4.2 on Slackware 10.1
От: Massimo Fidanza
Сообщение: Strange problem