Re: Counting clicks, Download page?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Counting clicks, Download page?
Дата
Список pgsql-www

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-www-owner@postgresql.org on behalf of Josh Berkus
Sent: Mon 11/22/2004 12:32 AM
To: Gavin M. Roy
Cc: pgsql-www@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [pgsql-www] Counting clicks, Download page?

Gavin,

> If we agree that it's something that
> we'll ask/require our mirrors to use on a crontab,

> We can ask, but only a few will cooperate.  Our biggest mirrors are university
> sites who won't run anything -- at least, that's what I've been told.

Yes, thats what I've found in the past. Only the smaller mirrors will help out - mainly because they're run by fans of
theproject. The bigger ones mirror tens or even hundreds of sites, and simply don't start mucking about with stats for
us.

Regards, Dave

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Counting clicks, Download page?
От: Alexey Borzov
Сообщение: Re: Counting clicks, Download page?