Re: Problem configuring pgadmin3

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Problem configuring pgadmin3
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Excellent.

Adam; is there any reason why ssl is needed to detect libpq, even if we
are configuring without ssl support?

> Kind regards,
>
> Pauly
>
> (Now it is my job to find out what I messed up on my system
> that I have to add these export statements ;))

OpenSSL is normally in /usr not /usr/local (at least, it is on
Slackware).

Regards, Dave.

От: Andreas Pflug
Сообщение: Re: Bug with latest and all prior cvs snapshots
От: Pauly
Сообщение: Re: Problem configuring pgadmin3