Re: [pgadmin-support] bug in cvs of PGadmin 3

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] bug in cvs of PGadmin 3
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Andreas; you can probably fix this in seconds whilst it'll take me time
I don't have to follow the code through - can you see why this dialogue
starts center screen rather than center owner? It also doesn't seem to
use the same stored xy values in Add mode as it does in View/Edit mode.

Cheers, Dave

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Beta1 tag
От: cvs@cvs.pgadmin.org
Сообщение: CVS Commit by andreas: Fix OnAdd server property positioning