Re: RFC : Once again : developer site

От Dave Page
Тема Re: RFC : Once again : developer site
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Hi Devrim,

I don't suppose there's much needed in the way of navigation etc. Maybe
keep the top/bottom bars populated with options to search and jump to
the other sites etc. and more or less replicate the existing content.

The complex bit will probably be adapting the framework as required.

Regards, Dave

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Devrim GUNDUZ
Сообщение: RFC : Once again : developer site
От: Devrim GUNDUZ
Сообщение: Re: RFC : Once again : developer site