Re: PostgreSQL mirror test report

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PostgreSQL mirror test report
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Well it is the www list, and this is the sort of thing this list was
setup for. I admit the email isn't too informative yet, but the
intention is to start adding the error counts and actions taken to the
report, thus allowing us to take appropriate additional action where
required.

Regards, Dave

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL mirror test report
От: webmaster@postgresql.org
Сообщение: PostgreSQL mirror test report