Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.0.2 Now Available

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.0.2 Now Available
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Any reason why we keep plugging this 'page' when the torrents are (or
should be) listed on the main website at
http://www.postgresql.org/download/bittorrent ? Not only is the
bt.postgresql.org page the old design, but it's missing it's stylesheets
and images, and has numerous links to the old site on it. Frankly it's
embarrassing.

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Problem with web TODO list
От: "Magnus Hagander"
Сообщение: Re: Problem with web TODO list