Postgresql DBA

От Marie Hann
Тема Postgresql DBA
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs

I would like to forward our 3-6 month contract position for a Postgresql DBA to your readers.

IC Solutions, located in South San Jose, CA is currently looking for a Postgresql Database Administrator to support our quickly growing infrastructure of RedHat based telephony systems. This position requires a detail-focused team member with UNIX/Linux server database administration experience who will thrive in a 24x7 fast-paced, dynamic production environment. This is a 3-6 month contract position.  If interested please send your resume to hrstaffing@icsolutions.com

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:

  • Managing a large number of databases, mostly remotely
  • Helping to develop automated maintenance scripts e.g. backup, warm standby etc.
  • Managing database schemas.
  • Assisting with the deployments of databases, updates.
  • Ensuring that automated processes are running as expected, validating data integrity
  • Recovery of corrupt databases

JOB REQUIREMENTS:

  • BS in Computer Science or equivalent
  • Fluency in written and spoken English
  • 3+ years of experience managing databases in a linux/unix environment
  • Experience in all aspects of administering Postgresql database servers
  • Strong attention to detail and troubleshooting skills

PREFERRED:

  • Experience ensuring 24x7 uptime for UNIX/Linux servers
  • Experience writing shell and Python scripts
  • Experience as a systems administrator

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления:

От: "Mitchell Pearce"
Сообщение: GIS technician desired. Location USA.
От: "Neel Phadnis"
Сообщение: Sr. Database Engineer/Architect (Java, Postgres, Linux) position in Sunnyvale, California