Re: Is it possible to redirect an update/insert/delete to a different table?

От Andy Ballingall
Тема Re: Is it possible to redirect an update/insert/delete to a different table?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
>Try it. [snipped example]

Ah. Basically, you set up the rule to assign every column, and if the update
doesn't redefine some columns, then it still works. I didn't understand that
you could get the rule to work generically like this.

I'll presume that the rule will need amending if the table column definition
later changes. (E.g. if I add 'stalk_length' to my apples and pears
tables)...

Thanks very much for your help.

Andy

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Andreas Kretschmer
Сообщение: Re: Is it possible to redirect an update/insert/delete to a different table?
От: "Grigory O. Ptashko"
Сообщение: Please help to wite the constraint.