Re: Proper syntax to update an hstore key-value pair

От John Scalia
Тема Re: Proper syntax to update an hstore key-value pair
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Sorry if I wasn't clear. Every version I found did include that operator, but there were differences in how they were
defined.In the 1.1 version the arguments for "||" were listed as being public.hstore while in 1.3 the args were just
hstore.I'm going to revisit my tests tomorrow morning. I've gotten all my versions now at 1.3, but it's been a very
longday since I started at 6:30 am this morning.

Thanks for your help, everyone.

Sent from my iPad

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Proper syntax to update an hstore key-value pair
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Proper syntax to update an hstore key-value pair