RE: SQLExecDirectW returns SQL_SUCCESS even if sql finishes witherror

От Takahashi, Ryohei
Тема RE: SQLExecDirectW returns SQL_SUCCESS even if sql finishes witherror
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Inoue-san, Tom and Jonah,

Thank you for replying.

I understand the problem is that PostgreSQL allows users to set client_min_messages = fatal or panic.
I told my customer this problem and that it's meaningless to set client_min_messages to 'fatal' to reduce server logs.

Regards,
Ryohei Takahashi

От: "Takahashi, Ryohei"
Сообщение: RE: SQLExecDirectW returns SQL_SUCCESS even if sql finishes witherror
От: Markus Angst
Сообщение: Out of memory while reading tuples