fuzzystrmatch patch Alphagram based fuzzy string matching

От Ian Small
Тема fuzzystrmatch patch Alphagram based fuzzy string matching
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Joseph and pgsql-hackers,

OMNIconnect  has been experimenting with your
contrib/fuzzystrmatch software

It is very interesting and powerful. Thanks.

We have come up with some ideas of our own and want contribute them to the Postgresql contribs tree

OMNIconnects  idea is another way to do fuzzy str matching,
using alpha grams (Like anagrams but letters are listed alphabetically).

May be OMNIconnects idea could be included in the fuzzystrmatch contrib tree

Regards
Ian

От: Bernd Helmle
Сообщение: Re: TODO item: Allow more complex user/database default GUC settings
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Privileges and inheritance