Re: Still getting autoreplies from list member

От Dmitri Bichko
Тема Re: Still getting autoreplies from list member
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I'll just second that this is, in fact, extremely annoying.

Dmitri

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-sql-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-sql-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Michael Fuhr
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 11:16 PM
To: pgsql-sql@postgresql.org
Subject: [SQL] Still getting autoreplies from list member

The autoreplies mentioned in these threads are still happening:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-sql/2005-06/msg00102.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-sql/2005-06/msg00097.php

I can tweak my filters to drop the autoreplies, but shouldn't this
person either fix their mail configuration or be unsubscribed for not
playing nicely?  Tom Lane mentioned that Marc could look into this --
did anything come of that?

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-sql/2005-06/msg00105.php

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq
material from any computer

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Michael Fuhr
Сообщение: Still getting autoreplies from list member
От: Kenneth Gonsalves
Сообщение: Re: Still getting autoreplies from list member