От Carlos Cobos
Тема ...
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

hi people !
I'm trying to change a structure of a table but I don't know how a use alter
table in psql but doesn´t work always give me a  parser error can you
explein how to do by the why pgadmin don't have a plugins to do that
[root@dns1 root]# su -l postgres
bash-2.05$ psql iutepalsc
Welcome to psql, the PostgreSQL interactive terminal.

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help on internal slash commands
       \q to quit

iutepalsc=# create table prueba ("id" varchar(8));
CREATE
iutepalsc=# alter  table prueba column ("id" varchar(15));
ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "column"
iutepalsc=#

MSN Fotos: la forma más fácil de compartir e imprimir fotos.
http://photos.msn.es/support/worldwide.aspx