Editor privileges for the Monitoring Wiki page

От Radu Gheorghe
Тема Editor privileges for the Monitoring Wiki page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hello,

I’m Radu Gheorghe from Sematext, where we have PostgreSQL monitoring and logging integrations (links are
https://sematext.com/docs/integration/postgresqland https://sematext.com/docs/integration/postgresql-logs/
respectively).

I wanted to add pointers to these under this page:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Monitoring#Generic_monitoring_solutions_with_plugins

I created an account with my Email (radu.gheorghe@sematext.com), but I keep getting this:

"The site you are trying to log in to (the postgresql wiki) requires a cool-off period between account creation and
loggingin. Please try again later, or contact the postgresql.org webmasters if you have an urgent need to log in.”

Now, the above need is obviously not urgent, but I created the account two days ago and I still get this message. Can
youtell me what the cool-off period is?

Also, while clicking around I saw this message (though I don’t know for sure if it applies to me since I can’t log in
yet):

"Editing this wiki now requires "editor" privileges.
If you just created a new community account or if your current account used to have "editor" privileges, you can ask on
eitherthe PostgreSQL -www Mailinglist or the PostgreSQL IRC Channel (mention 'pginfra' in your request, multiple
individualsin the channel highlight on that string) for "editor" privileges. Please include your community account name
inthose requests.
This is due, in large part, to recent spam activity.”

Can you also give me editor privileges? If not, I can also give you the text to add it (just in case you need to
approveit first).

Thanks and best regards,
Radu
--
Sematext Cloud - Full Stack Observability - https://sematext.com
Solr and Elasticsearch Consulting, Training and Production Support

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: Fix pagination link handling in search results
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Fixing Google Search on the docs (redux)