От Md. Intekhab Alam
Тема ...
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Has anyone tried setting up Postgres as a linked server under Microsofts SQL
Server 7 to connect with SQL 6.5

I am able to create the link correctly (see below) and see all the tables
available in Postgres, but if I try querying anything in them I get the
following error

Server: Msg 7313, Level 16, State 1
Invalid schema or catalog specified for provider 'MSDASQL'.

how should I correct this problem. I am in very critical
position because of this problem.

please help me out ASAP i will be thankfull for that.

waiting eagarly for the reply with helpful suggetion.

regards,

Intekhab Alam

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Salvador Mainé
Сообщение: date_part bug?
От: Philip Warner
Сообщение: RE: [HACKERS] Re: possible row locking bug in 7.0.3 & 7.1