RE: Declarative Range Partitioning Postgres 11

От Shatamjeev Dewan
Тема RE: Declarative Range Partitioning Postgres 11
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi Michael,

In this case , I always need to include partition key(date)  in primary key ( if I have a primary key defined on non partition key column e.g id (in my case), to make it a composite primary key (id, date). This would allow duplicate id with different date,which is not desirable .

Thanks,

Shatamjeev