Re: unexpected EOF on client connection during pg_dumpall

От Arnold, Sandra L.
Тема Re: unexpected EOF on client connection during pg_dumpall
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
It does not write anything to stdout and stderr.  The only thing I see is the error in the server's csv file.  However,
Igot this to work by adding the following to the command line "su - postgres -c " and having the pg_dumpall command in
doublequotes.  I was trying to run this as root but for some reason it did not like it.

Sandra Arnold
Database/Data Warehouse Administrator
MartinFederal Consulting
Consultant to Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Computational Data Analytics Group
Data Architectures Team

От: Kevin Grittner
Сообщение: Re: unexpected EOF on client connection during pg_dumpall
От: "Arnold, Sandra L."
Сообщение: Re: unexpected EOF on client connection during pg_dumpall