Re: Transaction timeout

От Andrey M. Borodin
Тема Re: Transaction timeout
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On 3 Jan 2024, at 16:46, Andrey M. Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> wrote:
>
>  I do not understand why, but mailing list did not pick patches that I sent. I'll retry.

Sorry for the noise. Seems like Apple updated something in Mail.App couple of days ago and it started to use strange
"Apple-Mail"stuff by default.
I see patches were attached, but were not recognized by mailing list archives and CFbot.
Now I've flipped everything to "plain text by default" everywhere. Hope that helps.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: More new SQL/JSON item methods
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: add function argument names to regex* functions.